To export your schedule, access your Job Schedule and click actions>export week.
The Excel file will contain the follow information:
- Date of the shift
- Start and end time of the shift
- Job- if relevant
- Location- if you have added a location to the shift
- Notes- if you have added notes to the shift
- User assigned to the shift
- Check in/ complete time- if relevant
- Check in/complete GPS location- if relevant
If you use the monthly or Daily view of the Job Scheduler, you can also export the month or day.