Anonymous Surveys are a great tool if you want to check your employees' overall engagement and satisfaction with their jobs.
Anonymous Surveys are part of the Advanced plan.
To create an anonymous Survey, follow these simple steps:
- Click Surveys on your side bar and click add new.
- Type the survey's name and check the box anonymous survey.
- Create your survey and click save changes.
- Once saved, you will need to assign your survey.
- Done! Employees can start replying to your survey.
How do I see the Survey's answers?
To see the Survey answers, click your Survey and then click Entries.
The survey answers will be displayed in an entries table.
Can I receive the Survey's answers to my email?
Absolutely! From your survey's settings you can set up different emails to receive entries.
- Click your survey
- Click edit
- Click settings
- Check receive an immediate email with every entry and type your email address.
Can I export answers?
Sure! To export your answers, click your survey > entries > export.
How will my employees know this is an anonymous survey?
Employees will be able to distinguish anonymous surveys as they will have in the title, "This in an anonymous survey".