Use the import option on your schedule to add multiple shifts or jobs, and assign shifts to employees automatically.
What information can be added to the imported spreadsheet?
- Date of shift or job
- Start time and end time
- Title of shift or job
- Location of shift or job
- Custom columns (will be added to the shift's notes)
How to import shifts and jobs to a schedule?
- On your dashboard, access a scheduler
- Click on Add shifts > Import shifts from excel
- Download the excel template
- Edit your excel file. Each row is a shift
- When you're done, save the file as CSV (Comma Delimited)
- Upload the CSV file
- Edit unknown columns if needed
- Review the imported shifts, make edits and add more shifts if needed
- Review the summary and click on "confirm"
- All shifts are now populated in your schedule and unpublished
- Publish your schedule when ready
Importing shifts with an excel file is available in the Advanced plan and above