Whether your team member request Vacation days, sick leave or an unpaid absence, recording these requests is crucial for a manager.
Absence insights is a great way to follow up and record all absences taken by team members.
How to view Absence insights:
- On your dashboard, access the Time Clock.
- Click on the Timesheets tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- On the bottom left side of the screen located beside Job Insights, you'll see the Absence Insights summary.
- Click on an absence to view its insights or click on “view all absences” to view overall insights.
Utilizing Absence insights:
Here's what you can do with Absence insights:
- View all Absence insights per selected range of dates: how many times they were used in a given time period, for how many hours and with each users.
- Use all system custom fields and filters to filter the Absence list.
- Export Absence reports.
- Absence filtering: Click on the filter button and choose the Absence option to filter the list by one or more Absences (Make sure to choose Absence type):