As a manager, you may view every users schedule to clearly know who is working when and where.
Some managers prefer their employees to know their fellow team members' schedules on top of their own, and some prefer giving that right to specific employees alone.
With Connecteam, managers have countless scheduling permissions that allow them to determine which schedules can be viewed by all, by some or by none.
In order to do so, follow these simple steps:
- Enter the relevant job schedule.
- Click on the "Options" button located on the top right of the page.
- A dropdown will appear, click on "Schedule Settings".
4. Upon entering the Schedule Settings, the “Users schedules" will show.
5. Here, you may decide what schedules can be viewed and by who. In addition, you may customize your needs by simply using the "Except" button, allowing some users to view fellow team members’ schedules and others not.
8. Once you customize your schedule needs, don't forget to hit the "Save Changes" button located on the bottom of the page.