Whether you are a small or large company, setting schedule limitations is vital for your business.
What are schedule limitations?
You, as a manager, can set specific limitations both for users and for the entire schedule with the click of a button.
Do you want to prevent users from rejecting shifts right before the shift starts?
Do you want to make sure users are checking in to shifts right before the shift starts?
Want to have a weekly shift limit per user?
Done, done, and done!
Here is all you have to do:
- Enter your job schedule located on your sidebar.
- Upon entering the Job schedule hit the "Options" button located on the top right.
3. Once the drop-down opens, select "Settings".
4. Once entering the schedule settings, simply click on "Limitations" located on your left.
5. Check the relevant Limitations. Keep in mind that the limitations can be adjusted in the way you see fit.
6. Done forget to "Save" the changes you made, and you are good to go!
Here is an example of a schedule set with limitations.