You can manage teams and channels from the manage teams and channels tab.
If you need to edit team admins, add group members or delete team members this new capability will come in handy! All owners and dashboard admins can edit all team chats/channels regardless of being part of it.
Team Chat/Channel based on Select Users assignment
You can edit the team chat/channel name, add or delete team members and add more admins.
Follow this simple steps:
- Click Chat on your side bar
- Click the manage teams and channels tab
- Click the edit button
- You can now edit the team name. Click next
- Now select users from your list. You can add more team members or delete them. Click next:
7. Now is time to select team admins. Click select admins and add/ delete team admins. Click next and confirm. Done!
Team Chat/Channel based on Smart Groups assignment
Since a team chat/channel based on smart groups will automatically add or delete employees based on the smart group rules, there is no team admin.
What you can edit is the assignment:
- Re-assign the team chat/channel to a different smart group, or add another smart group.
- Re-assign the team chat/channel using the select users option