Send automatic excel spreadsheet reports of your workflow entries based on your preferred time-frequency, and share it automatically with any email address you'd like! With the new and improved auto reports, you are also able to create specific filter criteria, ensuring that you are only getting the information that is important to you!
- Send the Expenses Reimbursement Form's entries every two weeks at 10 am to payroll department's email address
- Send the New Leads Form's entries on the last day of each month at 2 pm to the VP Sales' email address
- Send Daily Health Declaration entries every morning, starting from 4/5/2019, to the HR manager's email address, only if the user answered yes to the question "Have you been in contact with someone who has had been confirmed with Corona in the past two weeks?".
Click here to watch a short video about filter based auto-reports
You can choose from plenty of time-frequency options:
Select the email recipients:
Decide what user custom fields and admin columns to include in the report:
Create specific filters for your report, meaning the report will only be sent if the criteria are met:
You can even create several reports, with different Auto Report settings for each specific workflow (3 on the expert plan, 100 on enterprise):
What's the benefit?
Save time on exporting entries manually by sending entries automatically to the right personnel within your company based on specific filters so you can create a complete automated process easily and quickly. Once everything's set up, it will look something like that:
Create your workflow > assign it to employees > receive entries > manage status and notes for each entry > have employees automatically notified for changes and updates > receive or send an automated report of all entries, statuses and columns according to your settings
How to enable auto reports?
- On your dashboard, access a workflow page
- Click on Options > Settings
- On the settings menu, choose Auto Reports
- Check the Auto report box to enable it
- Choose when to send the report
- Choose who will receive the report
- Decide if you wish to include managers columns in the reports (statuses, notes, and persons)
- Select your filter criteria (optional)
- Decide if you wish to create more reports for the workflow and save changes when ready
- That's it, all set!
Quick actions that will save you time!
Duplicate auto reports - saves you time and removes mistakes.
For instance, if you have already created a report with a complex filter or with many users, duplicating it will save you the time of creating a similar one.
Just click on the duplicate button and edit the new automatic report.
Notice that you can choose the file type of the auto-report:
Choose what format you would like the recipients to receive - An Excel table with all the entries details, or a file with all the submissions in a PDF format.
Auto reports are available in the Expert plan and above.
Want to distribute your workflow entries in real-time?
You can learn more about different distribution options in this article:
"Workflow Information Flow Automation"