Send automatic, excel spreadsheet, reports of your workflow entries every once in a while according to your choice, and share it automatically with any email address you'd like!
- Send the Expenses Reimbursement Form's entries every two weeks at 10am to payroll department's email address
- Send the New Leads Form's entries on the last day of each month at 2pm to the VP Sales' email address
- Send Personal Information Update Form's entries every week, starting from 4/5/2019, to the HR manager's email address
Choose from plenty of options:
Decide what employee custom fields will be added to the report:
What's the benefit?
Save time on exporting entries manually by sending entries automatically to the right personals within your company so you can create a complete automated process easily and quickly. Once everything's set up, it will look something like that:
Create your workflow > assign it to employees > receive entries > manage status and notes for each entry > have employees automatically notified for changes and updates > receive or send an automated report of all entries, statuses and columns according to your settings
How to enable auto reports?
- On your dashboard, access a workflow page
- Click on Options > Settings
- On the settings menu, choose auto reports
- Check the Enable auto report box
- Choose when to send the report
- Choose who will receive the report
- Decide if you wish to include managers columns in the reports (statuses, notes and persons)
Auto reports are available in the Expert plan and above