If you are using an internal system to manage your employees information (CRM / Payroll / ERP etc.), you may want to consider interfacing your existing system with Connecteam.
Interfacing with Connecteam will allow you to:
- Add new employees to the system
- Update existing employees information
- Archiving employees, and by doing so withdrawing their access permissions to the App.
There are two ways of interfacing with Connecteam:
- Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) - contact us to learn more.
- Application Program Interface (API) - click here to learn more.
It is important to note that from security considerations, the interface is one-sided meaning changes in Connecteam will not affect in anyway the organizational systems.