Once a user is no longer a part of your organization then, you as a manager, have two options:
Delete the user
Archive the user
While both options "kick" the user out of the platform with no option to re-enter the app, on the Admin side, there are some major differences between the two.
What are the differences between the two?
While deleting a user deletes all records and actions this user performed in the app, archiving saves these records for admins to re-enter for review at any time they wish.
Once you delete a user, there is no possibility to restore the user. If you wish to add this user again then you must add him/her from scratch. On the contrary, once archiving a user, the Admin can always restore this user without the need to re-invite them to the app.
How do I archive or delete an Admin or a user?
In order to archive or delete an Admin, you must first demote the Admin to a regular user. However, if you want to archive or delete a regular user then jump to step 4 below.
Go to the "Users" tab located on your sidebar.
Once there, click on the Admin tab located on the top of the page.
3. Demote the Admin to an ordinary user using the "trash" icon located to the left of the relevant Admin.
4. Once demoting the Admin, go to the User tab and choose to either delete or archive any user you wish, including the demoted Admin.
5. Upon hovering your mouse over any user, on the left side of the page, two icons will appear. The "Trash" icon will delete the user, while the “square” icon will archive the user.
How do I restore an archived user?
Enter the archive tab located on the top right of your screen.
2. Once there, hover your mouse over the relevant user as a square icon will appear.
3. Press it in order to restore your user.