The Repeat Update option will allow you to send out recurring updates to your employees. You can set updates to repeat daily, weekly, or monthly, making sure that they are always on top of the most important announcements.
When should I use Recurring Updates:
- Repeatedly remind your employees to prepare and go over their timesheets before the payroll period ends.
- Remind your team to fill out the weekly or monthly report.
- A daily health declaration, including a link to that specific workflow.
- A quarterly wellbeing company survey.
- Weekly reminder to set unavailability in the schedule.
How to create a Recurring Update:
- Follow the basic steps of creating an update.
- On the Publish settings screen select "Set recurring".
- Decide on the frequency - daily, weekly, or monthly.
Clicking on the "scheduled" tab on the top of the updates page will provide you with a view of all future updates and their publication dates.
While deleting an update, a pop-up will appear asking if you wish to delete the update that is about to be published or all future updates in this series.
*A small peek into the future (coming soon) 🔭
**Recurring Updates are available on the Expert plan and above