As a manager, making sure your users are on par with the information you provide them is key.
With our robust quiz feature you can now evaluate your team's knowledge on anything you wish, making sure they are fully prepared for what lies ahead!
You can create different kinds of questions, including text-based questions and image-based questions.
As a manager, You'll gain valuable insights from your team's submitted quizzes and evaluate your team's knowledge.
Creating a quiz
1 - Click "Add new feature" in your admin dashboard sidebar and then choose "Quizzes".
2 - Activate the quizzes feature and add a new quiz.
3 - Start adding questions!
For each question:
- Choose the answer type - Text or image selection
- Mark the correct answer
In the quiz settings, you can do the following:
- Choose the score users will need to get in order to pass the quiz
(Questions will be scored equally ranged between 1-100)
- Choose whether users should see their final score, if they get feedback about each question, and if they should see the correct answer in case they answered incorrectly.
- Randomize the order of the questions for each user to avoid users misconduct.
- Add limitations, like the number of attempts users have to pass the quiz, or the due date for attempts to be made.
The Quizzes feature is available on all of Connecteam's plans!