The advance package is our most popular plan for many reasons.
Its automations, ease of use, robust features and capabilities make it an absolute time-saver when running your team with minimum effort and maximum results.
In this article we answer who should sign up for the advanced plan, what top features are included and how operations can be handled.
this article will present the main operational features.
To learn about the advanced plan from a communication aspect, click HERE.
Let’s start with WHO this plan is best for:
We recommend the advanced plan to all clients with 10-25 users as we believe your experience will be optimized for daily operations.
What are the main capabilities that make the advanced plan perfect for the WHO?
User and manager management:
- Smart groups: In a nutshell, smart groups help you automate your work by organizing your team members based on position, department and more. Smart groups are a great way to organize your employees so that you send the relevant content to the relevant groups to avoid noise in irrelevant channels. You can also assign different features to the correct users and run your team with ease.
- Manager permission: Decide what your admin sees on their dashboard, such as users, categories or specific content.
- Archiving users: While deleting a user deletes all records and actions this user performed in the app, archiving saves these records for admins to re-enter for review at any time they wish. In addition, once you delete a user, there is no possibility to restore the user. If you wish to add this user again then you must add him/her from scratch. On the contrary, once archiving a user, the admin can always restore this user without the need to re-invite them to the app.
To learn more about smart groups press here
To learn more about manager permission press here
To learn more about archiving press here
Time clock :
- Multiple time clocks: create separate time clocks for different teams and departments, helping you run your teams ( up to 3)
- Geo fence: Geofence is an advanced capability that allows you to create a geographic "fence" around a site or an address and have it associated with a job. In other words, to clock into that job, users must be within that specific fence or the job will not appear for them to clock into. This will save the owner time and money by eliminating buddy punching and time theft as your employees can’t clock in off site.
- Shift attachments: Shift attachments are additional pieces of information that users are asked to add to their shift time. These could be the equipment that was used, mileage covered, who was the manager on the work-site, image and file uploads, and more.
- Auto breaks:- Automatically deduct X amount of minutes after a certain amount of hours worked. Once activated, unpaid break time will be deducted from the daily total hours for each employee according to your time clock breaks settings.
To learn about geo fence click here
To learn about shift attachments click here
To learn about breaks click here
Job scheduler :
- Multiple schedule- create separate schedules for different teams and departments, having the relevant users in the relevant schedules ( up to 3).
- Shift and week templates: Save shifts as templates to schedule quickly and easily! Shift templates make the dispatchers job quick and easy, saving hours of assigning shifts .
- Quick actions: All dispatchers know that time is of the greatest essence when assigning shifts to users, especially when you have a large team of 10 or more.With quick actions, you can duplicate, publish, un assign and so much more with a click of a button!
Import jobs: import your job list with a simple click, saving you the time to insert them one by one.
To learn about shift templates click here
To learn about week templates click here
To learn about quick actions click here
- Automated reminders: tired of reminding users to submit their workflows? Send daily, weekly, or monthly automated reminders to users to make sure they submit their workflow.
- Manager fields: With Manager Fields, you can manage the full workflow process by providing feedback to your employees after each submission.For example, if someone made a stock order, you update the delivery status (approved, delivered, declined), CC the relevant personnel, mark the expected delivery date and even send notes back to the user! That way the complete workflow process is managed from end to end and everyone is kept in the loop.
- Bulk actions: With bulk workflow actions, you can now easily download workflow entries as multiple PDF's or as one single PDF, download just the workflow related attachments, or delete multiple workflow entries.
To learn about automated reminders click here
To learn more about manager fields click here
To learn more about bulk actions click here
- Manage your task settings: decide who can create tasks so that your daily operations are more manageable. And when you create one task, it’s sent separately to many users with one click, saving time and effort.
- Separate tasks for multiple users : Create 1 task and sent it separately to many users with one click, saving time and effort while creating your daily tasks.
3. The "All tasks" tab: Give the relevant managers access to the company's entire task list making it easier to follow up on un completed tasks and run your daily operations more efficiently
To learn more about task settings click here.
* Honourable mention:
- Duplication content: On the advanced plan you can duplicate any content you wish saving you the trouble of recreating folders, forms and more!
Go to our pricing page to learn more about the advanced plan by clicking HERE.
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions!