With the new Connecteam Time Clock your employees are be able to add shifts manually from their mobile devices. Once added, you will receive the new shifts in your Launch Pad under 'Time Clock' and 'Pending approvals'.
- To add shifts manually, first click the time clock asset in your Connecteam mobile app.
- Access the "Time Clock" page and you'll find the "Timesheet" icon on the bottom of the screen.
- Click the plus button on the bottom right to add a shift.
- Choose date and time for a desired shift by clicking 'date', 'start time' and 'end time'.
- After clicking send, your request will be sent for manager approval in the Launch Pad.
You will find the edited shifts by clicking the Time Clock>Approvals pending like shown below. You can decide to approve or deny the request.