Do you have specific days or certain times during the day that you are always unavailable? No problem! You only need to set these times once with our repeating unavailability capability.
If you are not familiar with how to set up your unavailability have a look at How to Set Up My Unavailability Article
Let's go over the easy process to set up your repeating unavailability!
How to Set Repeating Unavailability Step by Step
1. Access the company’s app. Click here to learn how.
2.Click the Job Schedule feature and select your Job Schedule
3. Click on My availability which is located at the bottom of the screen, and choose the relevant date
Pro tip: You can choose any month and day by pulling down the blue line under the dates at the top of the screen, and scroll to the relevant date
4. Choose if the unavailability is for the entire day or specific hours in the day
Pro tip: You can add multiple time spans in a day that you are unavailable, simply click on Add unavailability hours.
5. Turn on the Repeat availability preferences
6. Set up how often the unavailability should occur (daily/weekly/monthly), on what days, and when should it end, click Confirm
7. Click Confirm when done.
Pro tip: To edit existing unavailability simply click on the unavailability, make the relevant changes and click confirm.
8. To delete reoccurring unavailability, click the existing unavailability, and click the trash can icon at the bottom, left side of the screen
Need more guidance? 🙋 Our LIVE support team (at the bottom right corner of your screen) replies in under 5 mins to ANY question.