Export of your employee timesheets automatically every once in a while according to your choice, and share it seamlessly with any email address you'd like!
- Send the Timesheets Export every two weeks at 10am to payroll department's email address
- Send the Payroll Totals Export on the last day of each month at 2pm to the CFO's email address
- Send Shift Report Export every week, starting from 4/5/2019, to the Branch Manager's email address
Choose from plenty of options:
What's the benefit?
Save time on exporting timesheets manually by sending them automatically to the right personals within your company so you can create a complete automated process easily and quickly.
Quick tip: make sure to go over the timesheets before the automated report is being sent, in order to make corrections and adjustments if needed, and make sure that all employee requests for changes and absences has been approved or declined, so there are no loose ends.
How to enable auto reports?
- On your dashboard, access the Time Clock category
- If you have more than one Time Clock in your account, choose from the list
- Click on Settings
- On the settings menu, choose Auto reports (At the bottom of the settings menu bar)
- Check the Enable auto report box
- Choose when to send the report
- Choose who will receive the report
- Choose export types to include in the automated email (you can choose one or all export types)
- On the bottom right of the screen, click on "save changes"
Auto reports are available in the Expert plan and above