Shift attachments are information pieces that users are asked to add to their shift time. These could be the equipment that was used, mileage covered, who was the manager on the work-site, and more.
To create a shift attachment, open your admin dashboard and navigate
to the Time Clock settings.
Add the shift attachments you wish your users to add to their recorded shifts and save changes.
The following types of shifts attachments can be created:
- Multiple choice
- Free text
- File upload
- Image upload
On the mobile app, users can complete shift attachments after clocking in.
The shift attachments will be available to complete for all employees assigned to the Time Clock.
In an employee's timesheet in the admin dashboard, shift attachments appear as additional columns. Choose which shift attachments to view by selecting them from the drop-down table menu inside the timesheet
Shift Attachments Common Use-Cases
- Record employees mileage on their shifts
- Record the equipment that was used on the shift
- Employees can mention the specific part of the project they worked on their shift (e.g. - The job they clocked in to is "Work-site 1" and the work done was "Concrete Placement")
- Have your employees adding their signature to the shift for compliance
- Employees can add the name of the supervisor on-site and asking him to add his signature
Start using shift attachments to collect important information from your team regarding their shifts!
**Adding up to 2 shift attachments are available on the Advanced Plan and unlimited in the Expert Plan