Time Clock Tags are a great way to track work hours spent on different jobs, projects, customers or anything else you'd like to track time for.
If you use multiple tags, you'd like to be familiar with the option to view tags insights and export it as a report which can be used for your own analytics, delivered to customers for billing purposes, or any other use you find useful.
How to view tags insights:
- On your dashboard, access the Time Clock
- Click on the Timesheets tab
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- On the bottom right side of the screen, you'll see the Tags Insights summary
- Click on the button View All Tags
Utilizing tags insights:
Here's what you can do with tags insights:
- View all tags insights per selected range of dates: how many times they were used in a given time period, for how many hours and with each users
- Use all system custom fields and filters to filter the punch tags list
- Export tags reports
- Punch tags filtering: Click on the filter button and choose the Punch tags option to filter the list by one or more tags (Make sure to choose Punch tags):
- View tag usage per user: Hover any user's row, and click on the View tag usage button that will appear on the right side of the screen
Once clicked, a new side window will present the detailed records of that specific user under the selected tag: