With bulk workflow actions, you can now easily download workflow entries as multiple PDF's or as one single PDF, download just the workflow related attachments, or delete multiple workflow entries.
- Navigate to the relevant Workflow via the dashboard.
- Tap the "Show entries" tab located on the workflow page.
3. Once you enter the Workflow entries page, select the desired workflow entries by marking the squares to the left of the entry number.
4. An "Actions" button will appear, with 3 options to choose from:
- If you want to delete all selected Workflow entries - simply select "Delete"
- If you wish to download all selected entries as multiple PDF's - tap on " Download as multiple PDF's". If you have selected more than one workflow, this will email the entries to your email
- You can also select "Download as single PDF" to download all entries as one long PDF file
- If you want to download only the Workflow attachments (images, scanned items or attached files) simply select " Download all attachments". This too will download all attachments under a single folder
5. Worth Knowing:
- You can download up to 100 workflow entries each time.
- For more than 1 PDF entry, a download link will be sent to your email as it may take a few mins to prepare the file for download: