At Connecteam we recognize the importance of making the app feel like it's truly yours. That is why we have made the platform highly customizable, allowing you to tailor it to your specific needs!
On the left side, you will find the sidebar menu, containing all the different features that Connecteam offers you and your team. Through the sidebar menu, you can decide what features to add, rename those features, and segment those features into different sections. You can even customize them so that it fits your own language!
Let's go over the different steps you can take to Customize your application:
By customizing your sections, you can create a rational structure for your application that makes sense for you and your employees. An example would be a section for HR which includes policies, workflows, and contracts. Another example would be creating a section for timekeeping which includes the time clock and schedule. The possibilities are endless!
To add a section, follow the steps below:
- Go to the sidebar menu
- Click on add section at the bottom
- Name your section
To edit a section, follow the steps below:
- Hover your mouse over any section
- Three dots will appear, click on the three dots
- Select rename to edit your section
To add a feature, follow the steps below:
- Go to your sidebar menu
- Click on add new feature under one of your sections
- Select the feature you want to add
To edit a feature, follow the steps below:
- Hover your mouse over any feature
- Three dots will appear, click the pencil to edit or delete the feature.
- If you select edit, you will be able to change the title, color, and icon of the feature.
Moving and Deleting
Finally, you can drag and drop or delete certain features and sections to make sure everything looks the way you want it to be.
To move sections and features hover over them and click on the three dots and drag the item to where you want it to be:
To delete certain features or sections, hover over them and click on the three dots and select delete:
Finally, you can also minimize the sidebar by clicking on the arrow at the top to make sure that your workspace always stays clean so that you can focus on what's important.