As a manager who dispatches and distributes shifts on a day to day basis, having the schedule customized, inserted with all the relevant information is key.
Our layers capability allows you to add additional information layers into users shifts, giving you the manager, full control and overview of your resources and how they are being allocated.
Layers can be anything you want them to be, from jobs, position in the company, resources, tools and more, having the dispatcher assign shifts according to the company's layers.
A transportation company that needs to keep track of their trucks, can create a layer called trucks, and number all of their designated trucks .
A construction company that needs to keep track of tools, can create layers based on their day to day usage of tools.
If you want to keep track of your managers , you can create a layer called "manager" as you can monitor and track the managers.
And the list goes on and on...
So how does it work?
Enter your schedule, and on the top right click on " Jobs"
2. Press on the " Advanced layers " tab on the top right.
3. Press on the " Add layer " tab while adding a name and icon to the relevant layer
4. Decide if you want this layer visible for users on the mobile by enabling the " visible on mobile app"
5. Add sub layers into the created layer by pressing on "Add" ( for example, if the layer you created is called " trucks", this is where you will insert the number or names of your trucks ).
Once the layers are all set up to your satisfaction , add them to the relevant shifts you wish!
How can you utilize the layers?
You can now use the " View by" tab to view your schedule by the relevant layer.
2. You can now filter shifts by the relevant layer.
3. You can get an analysis of how you are delegating your trucks by using the " List view" tab.
5. And if thats not enough, you can also import shifts to the schedule while including layers, for them to find their way directly into the schedule saving you loads of time!
*Layers are available from the Expert plan and above ( 1 on the expert plan and limitless on the Enterprise plan).
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions!